Consumer class actions are a primary focus of Kakalec & Schlanger, LLP’s practice, and we have repeatedly achieved significant relief for consumers via federal class action litigation.
Kakalec & Schlanger, LLP represents consumers in class actions involving unfair collection practices, defective products, consumer overcharges and usury, and auto fraud.
For example, we have successfully represented:
- a group of approximately 50,000 consumers against one of the largest debt collection law firms in the country in a case involving falsified affidavits of service;
- a group of over 40,000 consumers against a luxury automobile manufacture in a case involving defective coolant pipes;
- Thousands of consumers in multiple class action cases involving state court collection actions in which deceptive statements were contained in boilerplate pleadings.
We are proud of the extraordinary results we have achieved for consumers who would otherwise have had little or no redress.
- For additional details regarding some of our class action results, click here.
- To read about our pending class actions, click here.